Sunday, June 24, 2012

walmart pharmacy


(✿ ☉‿⊙

It's official!! Between Zane and I we go to the Walmart Pharmacy way too much. The cashier new me by name and almost new my date of birth!! LOL


(✿ ´▽`)☞

Would like to give a kudos to the WalMart Pharmacy....I know unusual, but they were very speedy today!


(✿ Ծ‸ Ծ)

People for Gosh sakes don't use Walmart Pharmacy. Every month they make me cry.


(✿'o')>

Didn't even cover his face?? Wow, they get smarter by the day! http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Waterville-Walmart-pharmacy-robbed.html


(●¿_● ))✿)

The fact that I have to go to Walmart Pharmacy drives me nuts!


(✿ ´▽`)

Guess I better go on and head to Walmart pharmacy...Lord knows I don't want to lol!


(〽◝ ))✿)

is highly and thoroughly disgusted with the Walmart Pharmacy.


(✿°Д°

By the way, why is Walmart pharmacy out ot Prednisone?! My knee needs help


Walmart pharmacy has to be the absolute slowest pharmacy there is!


(✿ σ_σ)

Walmart pharmacy how long can this take


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

My sister in law is also raffling an LCD 46" tv to help raise money for Sara! Tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20!! People can also go by the Walmart Pharmacy on Clinton Hwy or Turkey Creek to buy tickets for the raffle. Pass it on!


(✿ ʘ‿ʘ)

Here's some crap! When I left the hospitol I was given some expensive meds free due to I'm broke, no refill.... Well, during a check-up the doc knowing my situation perscribed me something similar that's on the Wal-mart $4 plan... Turns out the closest walmart pharmacy to me would just make me spend the same amount of money in gas that I would save if I went to Rite Aid to get the stuff... Come on Medicade, approve me so I can receive what the medical field prefers for a person with my condition instead of the "off-brand" that doesn't do as good of a job.


(✿ ◎ܫ◎

I really just answered my cell phone and said, "hi Walmart pharmacy..." I think its safe to say I need a vacation lol


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...