Sunday, June 24, 2012

walmart pharmacy


(✿ σ_σ)

What an incredibly crappy day! Sam is sick, power went out for a couple hours today, and after spending the whole evening between Walmart pharmacy and the after hours clinic. I am pooped!!


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

Just got an email that Walmart is processing my prescriptions and they will email when they are complete. Weird....because Alex picked them up for me a half hour ago. Have I mentioned how big a pain in the patoot the Walmart Pharmacy is?


Ӭ

Dropped off my script @ WalMart. Eye drops. THREE HOURS. Lmao. I remember why I never use WalMart's pharmacy. Thing is...Walgreen's was $16, Walmart was $4. SAME PRODUCT. It is what it is I guess. (82%).


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Oh northside walmart pharmacy....u r the sloooowest, have the rudest employees.....i am NOT here to stand in line while so and so and employee so and so catch up on family drama or gossip...just sayin yo...


(✿ ♥◡♥

My punani stinks I don't know what to do anymore??? somebody please!!!! ADVICE!!! I tried everything in the book including Fabuloso the purple kind! thinking about calling the WalmArt pharmacy!!


((• ● ))✿)

i wonder why the paper makes no mention of the walmart pharmacy robbery last night. guess they feel waterville residents dont have the right to know.


(✿ أ‿أ

Me: i need to pick up my prescription refill please.
Chick at walmart pharmacy: ok let me get ur info..... Have you taken this medication before?
Me: Seriously?! I just told you its a refill.....

Sometimes i truly despise walmart...


(✿(( ♥╭╮♥

Walmart pharmacy moves SO SLOW! Slower than at the old one. Thought the new one would equal faster service!


(✿ ☼.☼

Total roid freak is at the walmart pharmacy asking for diabetes syringes...wonder if he really has diabetes???


Ӭ ✿

I believe it's time to start the search for a new job. I have outgrown Walmart Pharmacy. Ready to start something new.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...