Thursday, June 21, 2012

walmart


(✌゚∀゚)☞

Just got in from Prax and our walmart trip after almost every prax thn our drop offs lol luv my nites! #NewMusic12


ּ_בּ

reminds of the old days!, Dusty Everding, Blaine Rau, Kyle Arends http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mCohUMte4A&feature=share


(◡‿◡ ✿)

I swear everytime I go to Walmart, I get stuck in there, not shopping but waiting in line to get out.


(〽◝ ))✿)

So I was at Walmart at midnight to get the new Justin Bieber cd!!! They almost didn't give it to me, but I wasn't going home until I had it!!! Thanks mom!!!


۞_۟۞

Saw a try me note on a box of Tampons in Wal-Mart... umm... no thanks.


ಠ_ಠ

I think im getting this. if not im going to go to the Buckeye BMX Bike Shop http://www.walmart.com/ip/DK-Cincinnati-20-BMX-Bike/17012257


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Going to walmart with my brothers and my rufus.


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Whoever put 300 in the $5 movie bin at Walmart. I love you. ❤3


(✿ σ_σ)

So what is there to do at 2am... go to walmart and buy oreos & stuff?


Okay just to be clear, if any guy ever asks, "you have any single friends?" please, leave me the hell outta it. One of the worst nights I've had in a good while. And I've walked down the road and hung out at Walmart recently. Wish I'd have known this shit before I came, or I wouldn't have. Just count me as married. It doesn't matter to who. I'll say Jesus if it keeps me outta this kinda shit.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...