(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
So tired today from two weeks of hard manual labor. But I love working around the house and in the yard. All worth it, it shows. Lots more to do. Tomorrow I will go register at wal-mart and target. Can't hardly wait to see everyone at baby shower, some I haven't seen in years. I'm so excited!
Ӭ
If yo dont know what 'ALEC' is, take a peek. I often thought that corporate conspiracist tupes were low-level paranoids. Then I did some research on ALEC as they visited our state. I knew about scorpions and rattlesnakes, but ALEC is dangerous to our lives, our livelihoods and. Our democracy. http://shar.es/suCys
(✿ ♥◡♥
Ok, new plan. I'm going tomorrow to buy a book. I would LOVE to go spend an hour or two in the Canton book store but I will settle for 10 minutes in the Walmart book section. I only own 3 books and I've read them probably 30 times each.
أ‿أ
God... Help the Stupid (Amen?) Why would you put your hands on a Mans Daughter repeadidly infront of My Granson... & you work @ Walmart in the Steel Yard Commons... DON'T THEY SELL ALUMINUM BATS THEIR? #sittingduck
(✿ ☉‿⊙
I just realized... I might be going to Chicago soon... and... none of my clothes fit me.. except night clothes... which aren't even mine.. and dont technically fit me cuz there overly large... weelll..last minute walmart shopping?
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Love isnt a toy. it doesnt need batteries, you cant find it at your local Wal-Mart, and you cant play with it, But like a toy, Love can be broken.
(´▽`)
3 AM....! Nuff Said my love isnt something that can be bought in a fucking store or walmart but i gotta say it is refundable!
ಠ , ಥ
So I Saw This Girl At Walmart In The Toy Section......She Had Alot Of Twins.....Still Wrapped In Plastic,But Was Realer Than 75% Than Girls In Our Generation ❤
(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)
OMG I ❤ this ring this is the one I want Alisha Carpenter Bigdaddy James Turner Randy Carpenter http://www.walmart.com/ip/3.48-Carat-T.G.W.-Solitaire-Heart-CZ-14kt-Gold-Plated-Bridal-Set/20665756?adid=1500000000000027727720
No comments:
Post a Comment