٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Hey everybody, only have four more days left before the Warrior Dash and thanks to my folks, I'm almost to my goal!! All donations go to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. I'll be representing the kids of St. Jude in the Warrior Dash. Donations are still being accepted and any size donation will be grateful and appreciated! Again if you are unable to make a donation, help me get the word out by sharing the link to my fundraiser on your facebook or twitter accounts. This is for a great cause and any help will be considered a personal favor to me. Thank You.
https://waystohelp.stjude.org/sjVPortal/public/event/page/displayEventPage.do?sectionStyle=subMenuFour&eventId=226836&programId=901#.T9k2sqxPqkA.facebook
(´▽`)
I just leaped over fire, crawled under barbed wire through mud and crossed the finish line along side my brother in the 2012 Warrior Dash Illinois! We are the Kane boys and we are WARRIORS!!
☠
Anyone running the Warrior Dash this weekend? If so, are you running it for the obstacles, to win, or for the BEER! - http://warriordash.com/register2012_illinois.php
(✿ σ_σ)
Okay just looked over the course for tomorrows warrior dash and the obstacles look crazy.
http://www.warriordash.com/register2012_illinois.php#
(✌゚∀゚)☞
This years Course Map Warriors http://warriordash.com/register2012_illinois.php
No comments:
Post a Comment