(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)
It's official... Brett and I are signed up for Warrior Dash in Warrior, Alabama (his first, my second) on October 6! So excited to participate again!!
(〽◝ ))✿)
Bout to get down and dirty at the Warrior Dash!!! Whoop Whoop!!
(〽◝ ))✿)
Ready to get dirty in the mudd today at the warrior dash w Chris and
(●¿_● ))✿)
LAURA IS IN SECOND PLACE IN HER AGE GROUP IN THE WARRIOR DASH!!!!!!! GO BABY GIRL!!!!
❤
Had so much fun doing the Warrior Dash!!!! Completed all the obsticles and the run in under an hour!!!! And no snake bites!!! Lol
◙‿◙
Yes or No: Have you ever tried an obstacle style race like the Warrior Dash, Tough Mudder, etc?

(✿(( Ò,ó
On my way to the Warrior Dash! Please pray I don't have a heart attack in this heat.
☎
Crossfit at 9:30a..... Kickboxing at 10:50a..... LET THE TRAINING BEGIN !!!! Warrior Dash = HERE I COME !!!!
♥‿♥
Going to warrior dash!!! With shin splints!!!! Wish us luck :)
☹
Warrior dash in August! Anyone want to sign up use this link and get it for $27. https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/376116?ref=conf-jp&rpi=66831326
ಠﭛಠ
Doing the Warrior dash in August. Now to get in shape, damn it.
❇
On our way to the warrior dash in Lebanon ky where Bob and Aaron are competing.
(✿ σ_σ)
Headed to the warrior dash!!! Feeling a bit woosy....
Ò,ó
We hit our goal for our Warrior Dash fundraiser!!! Thank you to everyone who helped us get there!!!
☹
It's been 1 month since I bought the bike and decided to get back in shape! I struggled with 5 miles on the 1st day of riding on May 22nd
...and today I just crushed 20 miles!
I'm also happy to report that all songs in my "workout" playlist are also now in my "Top 25 Most Played"
Signed up to do the Warrior Dash in 97 days....and 16 days after that I have the Tough Mudder!!!
Business is great, health is starting to get there....and I'm blessed with an amazingly supportive wife and crazy adorable kiddos who bring a smile to my face daily.
#lovinglife
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/191907609#.T-X7O-yhvXA.facebook
(✿ σ_σ)
here we go- michelle and I r walking 2 the warrior dash
☹
On our way to warrior dash wish us luck!!!!!
(✿ כּ‗כּ
In route to the warrior dash!
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Heading to the Warrior Dash! :)
☂
About to jack this Warrior Dash up! YUT!
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
who wants to do the warrior dash in sep
(✿ ♥◡♥
Who wants to do this with mee? :) http://www.warriordash.com/index.php
No comments:
Post a Comment