Sunday, June 24, 2012

warrior dash


(✿ ◎ܫ◎

My son Spencer is in the Warrior Dash today. Cheryl and Jake my neice and nephew are riding in the Tour De Corn. I think today is when my great neice and nephew are in a Triatheilon in Paducah. My sister Phyllis and I was in the Tour De Elva this morning walking. So good luck to all!!!!


(✿ ¢‿¢

Well, just got home from WARRIOR DASH. Don't know what or how I placed in our group, however, I am very proud of myself, Trisha, and Stephanie. It was a gruling experience and not bad if I say so for someone who did not train and is not in great shape. The obsticles were hard and very very fun. I HATED the hills. I think I alot of people were behind me so I didn't come in last in our group. By the way my brother-in-law came in first in our group. I'm such a hater. Just kidding David, great job.


(✿ Ծ‸ Ծ)

And so it begins we are all set for Deet's first pool party! I would like to give a big shout out to my lil sis and my bro who are running the Warrior Dash in Kentucky today! We will cheer our fellow Warriors on pool side! Go Get 'em Dana and Cara! Warrior pound it Sista!!!!


ಠ_ಠ

Pictures are now available from the Warrior Dash but holy crap do they want alot of money for them!

I was 70975 and my friend Matt Follmer was 70909


http://www.sportphoto.com/Event.aspx?EventID=299


(✿ בּ_בּ

I had not planned on doing this year, but if I've got friends who've been wanting to do it (Tiffany!), this is a good deal, and I'd do it with you. Gotta decide today! http://www.livingsocial.com/deals/376116-entry-into-5k-obstacle-race-with-gear


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Just finish my morning workout session.I have to say preparation for next yr warrior dash has begun!!!!Now to enjoy this beautiful day and I have a hot date with the beautiful Jennifer Hoffman:))


(◡‿◡ ✿)

I need to transfer Warrior Dash tickets to two people by Tuesday for June 30th. If anyone is interested please message me on Facebook. It will be a total cost of $65.00.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...