Thursday, June 21, 2012

Washington


◎ܫ◎

What an amazing victory for the Rangers! I'm glad I was there to witness that comeback. The Garden was nuts after Richards scored that goal. I've never seen the place like that. Hopefully they win Wednesday in Washington & move onto the Eastern Conference Finals. Lets Go Rangers!!!!!


(✿(( ◣д◢)

Tbh Yu My Mf Suh And I Lovee Yu Thuggish Ass , I Fuck With Yu The Strong Way And I'll Kill A Nigga Or A Bitch Over Yo Ass FrFr . Iii Lovee Yuu Suhh : ))

#Coco Blessed Washington


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Hey u know me night owl.. Wanted to invite u all to one last party. Packing party. .Before Im out this bitch forgood. .. Goodbye L.A. Hello Washington. .... I guess lol... I'll be here all night like always. ..


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Proud Dad here again. This is pretty darn cool: http://www.gohuskies.com/sports/w-baskbl/spec-rel/061812aaa.html


(´▽`)

destination Illinois again and from there washington and california @ last. nice triangle


(◡‿◡ ✿)

not quite ready for that one! i'll get there! http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/8284254/


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

I fucked up!!!!!!!! this is actually the link you use to vote for Fahran Washington" it doesnt take but 10seconds or less..all you gotta do is "like" the pic http://physiqueoftheweek.com/week39/


STUPID QUESTIONS ASKED BY TEACHERS AND THE BEST ANSWERS

Teacher : " Can anybody give an example
of COINCIDENCE?" One Student : "Sir, my
Mother and Father got married on the same
day and at the same time."

Teacher : " George Washington not only
chopped down his father's Cherry tree, but
also admitted doing it. Now do you know
why his father didn't punish him ?"
One Student: " Because George still had the
axe in is hand."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...