Thursday, June 21, 2012

watch euro 2012


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Not having DSTV has denied me the chance to watch EURO 2012 however this has given me a chance to learn other sports like basketball on SABC1, and also learn to how use other mediums to keep abreast. If you have had the previllage, please do share with us. What are we missing?


ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

This Summer, I will watch Euro 2012 Final
With
My Friends and Cousins in Sweet Homeland AFGHANISTAN ♥
No F***king Facebooking till 1st September :/
Take Care of YOURSELF BYE
If I came back Alive We Will Chat Again ;)


♥◡♥

Play Redtooth poker, watch Euro 2012 England V Ukraine (7.45pm KO) and enjoy half time hotdogs at The New Club tomorrow night!


◖|◔◡◉|◗

Do you like to have lunch and watch EURO 2012 at the same time? Then we'll see you at M tomorrow!

- England vs. Ukraine
- Sweden vs. France

We'll have both games on. Games start at 11:45AM.


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

I'm going to Tailgaters on campus to watch EURO 2012 today. If anyone near campus wants to join me, ill be there at 2:45.


┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘

About to watch Euro 2012 - NOW... Either Italy wins or it is time to go home... No excuses! Enough BS...


ಠﭛಠ

So fuck father's day, hit me up to come burn and watch euro 2012!


This is fantastic! http://watcheuro2012livestreaming.blogspot.com/2012/06/group-b-portugal-vs-netherlands-euro.html


any link to watch Euro 2012??? Thx


B™

Off to watch Euro 2012 !!!!


(•̪●)

I'm really need to watch euro 2012?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...