❤
Productive day! 2 articles edited, interview transcript completed and intro to article started, floors cleaned, kitchen cleaned, shopping done, dad entertain and financials delt with (he's getting old you know!), not to mentioned all the crap I had to pick up before I did said floors, washing done, dinner cooked, dishes done, kids cleaned and me cleaned, time to sit back and watch Masterchef.... Phew!
Ò,ó
Australias 2 most annoying ad's - them Workers saying goodnight when im trying to watch masterchef, especially that girl with the annoyingly cheesy smile and then that Lara Bingle - Lara who? who the fuck are you and why do you get your own tv show you oxygen stealing slapper!
(✿ σ_σ)
Waiting to pick Pres up from his overnight at Camp Wapsie. I think we will go straight home, eat dinner, and watch Masterchef together, and then it will be bedtime for us both. It has been a very long week.
◙‿◙
If you watch MasterChef at all, the guy on the horse is a buddy of mine. Glad to See Mike Hill make it past auditions.
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Nice glass of wine with Chinese takeaway snuggled on the couch to watch masterchef and dancing with the stars :-)
॓_॔
Anyone watch Masterchef? One thing bothers me....Joe Bastianich is just a complete bastard and deserves to be belted across the face several times.
(〽◝ ))✿)
Ben is going to make apple donuts! I highly recommend you convince your housemates to watch Masterchef because it rocks.
(✿ ♥◡♥
Just tried the magnetic nail polish (would be really cool with longer nails!) now going to watch Masterchef and go nighty-night :)
(✿ ☉‿⊙
gona watch Master-Chef & then cook up some sausages & tomato & onion :)
t(•_•)
wonders why women watch masterchef when they cant cook anyways wheres the cleaning shows at
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Can I be any fatter and watch #masterchef the food that they make look too Delicious ...... I'm hungry now
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Worst. Day. Ever. Can't wait to get home and watch MasterChef while trying to pretend this day never happened.
☹
come on the blues don't make me watch masterchef tomorrow night
(◣д◢)
Anyone watch Masterchef? If you do, don't you think the big dude looks like a grown up version of the kid from UP???
(/)(°,,°)(/)
Thumbs up if u watch masterchef
No comments:
Post a Comment