Saturday, June 23, 2012

what is ms


♥‿♥

SO EXCITED about what MS is doing right now!! and make the consumers coming back to Windows. They rolling on each Windows Application with Metro's full-on slickness! Love 'em or hate 'em, you can't deny the functionality & flexibility a Windows platform gives you. It may end up being a pricey bit of kit , but think of all the devices you'll be replacing with this sexy slab of magnesium... http://www.theverge.com/2012/6/18/3095910/steve-ballmer-on-microsoft-surface-we-want-to-prime-the-pump


(✿ כּ‗כּ

me in the library
Ms. Rushing: If you don't hand in your books by Monday you won't get your report card unless you give in the money, which is 25 dollars.
Me: WHAT!!
Ms. Rushing: Excuse me miss do you have a problem of some sort?
Me: *in my head* HELL YEAH! *in reality* No...
Class: *staring directly at me with dumb faces*


ಠ_ಠ

This is what MS was made(surface) on stage, after WIndows 95 & Xbox, there is nothing spectacular about their products. Their mobile experiments contributing to wipe off its partners from the market, including LG, Nokia. Hope customers will get fix fix for this frozen surface. God bless all these companies. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol4E4RkBk3g


Ӭ ✿

Everyone that's been waiting to see what Ms
Mack is doing? Well I've done it. I'm there and anyone that want to follow me and make 5000 a wk hit me up. Thanks to my kids believing in me to do this business Mommy has arrived. I love you dearly. Stop letting opportunity pass you by.


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

I wonder what Ms. Leonhart thinks of former DEA law judge Francis L. Young’s ruling that said “marijuana, in its natural form, is the safest most therapeutic substance known to man.” He also ruled that it should be taken off the Schedule One Category


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Here this is what MS Surface needs! lol - Thanks Derek - http://www.tgdaily.com/mobility-features/63829-mobile-tactile-tech-gets-physical


(✿ σ_σ)

What ms. Ivey wants to do to jason's dick is craazzzyyy!! Hhhmmm hhhmmm!! I feel sorry for jason and i feel sorry for ms. Ivey!!


(´▽`)

Good article that describes what MS actually is! For anyone that's ever wanted to know but felt silly asking! http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/simon-gillespie/jack-osbourne-and-being-d_b_1607916.html


⊙▂⊙

I wonder what Ms. Ariel Thompson is doing... Hmmm


Ӭ

Let's see what MS is up to. http://www.sevensheaven.nl/imagedetails/illustraties/cartoons/windows-tabletten/


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

Dis day it is very cld,what ms i do?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...