ּ_בּ
Man, i miss ze old homestead. We had everything you could want in our back yard no matter what time of year it was. Summer time you could walk over to red's pond and screw around on his floating dock, watch his fireworks on the fourth, go down to the lake and chill on someones boat, ride 4 wheelers through all the trails and make some of your own, the fall you could go hunting all day or chill out by a fire, winter time couldn't wait for snow so we could go out back and board down one of the many hills or tear up the fresh powder on the ATV... ugh i wana goo back
(◡‿◡ ✿)
I will have my replacement phone on monday, not sure what time tho.. I still wont be able to call anyone because everything was compleatly trashed, I wont have numbers untill yall give 'em back to me.. :I
❤
Let's Get Through This Heat Now That James Has His Ring ❤ Just May The Temp. Will Go Down...The Heat Was Letting You Know What Time It Was....Happy For James and His Team...However Never Forget About Kevin (Bos) The Best Player In The World:)
(✿ أ‿أ
I NEED IMMEDIATE FEEDBACK ON THE TIME OF MODELING PRACTICE!!
Currently it is every other Saturday from 4:30 - 6pm. I need some input from everyone as to what time and day of week is preferred! I want more to be able to participate cause we have 2 shows coming soon! Please post your preferred days, times.
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Well wonder what time we going to get off tonight its going to be a fun night and we got to work tomorrow the hours will be good but hate the standing all night bla
Ӭ ✿
what time is it.. its summer time... summer vacation!!!! whoo hoo.. vacation for the summer! I want to pinch myself to see if I am awake or dreaming.. we are off for the summer
No comments:
Post a Comment