٩(●ᴥ•)۶
SATURDAY JUNE 30 FROM 9 AM TO 3 PM COME TO A MOVING SALE AT 7165 PEPPERMILL RD IN CLEYDAEL ACROSS FROM THE CLEYDAEL FARM. GREAT PRICES ON CHILDRENS TOYS, FURNITURE AND SOME LAWN EQUIPMENT!! WE ARE WHEELING AND DEALING EVERYTHING MUST GO!!! LIKE A ROUND DINNER TABLE AND SIX CHAIRS WITH HAND CARVED BACKS! COME ON BY!!
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Gotta love the summer..
Warm weather, a break from school, ridin', bonfires, late nights, swimming, fishing, up-north, canoeing, four wheeling, drive-in, camping &everything in between!
2K12 Let's gooo ❤
❤
Going out this afternoon with Patty Queen and Johnny Miller's daughters who live in Wheeling. We go once a year and I tell them all kinds of things from 60 years ago. I even found a picture of Patty on the B-UHS Alumni page! I really enjoy it and I think they do, too.
◙‿◙
Deals Magazine is hitting up the streets this weekend and will be at the Green Music Fest, Little Boots Rodeo and Wheeling Events' Wheeling International Fest!
Come say hi to us, we love talking to our subscribers!
t(✿ •_•)
Heading to Wheeling for another weekend of softball!!!
Good luck roadrunners, play tonight at 9, sat. 9am and 11:30 am, hope we win these 3 games to get placed on bracket. Then not sure what times for sat afternoon and U
Sunday!!!
☂
No more struggling up Heartbreak Hill for bikers, thanks to a team of Northeastern engineering students who created a technology called HyCycle, which provides a boost for those inimitable inclines. http://bit.ly/PHjBin
(✿ Ծ_Ծ)
Please pray for my family, last night we lost my Uncle John Main in a 4 wheeling accident. Rest in Peace and you will be greatly missed.
〽◝
I was just walked through a goddamn crematory as they were wheeling the bodies in... The smell was awfull... The bodies were awfull my day just got turned into shit...
No comments:
Post a Comment