☹
is about to hit the road and head up to Wheeling for a long overdue session on Melting Faces.
www.herbandhanson.com/gigs
www.facebook.com/herbandhanson http://www.herbandhanson.com/gigs
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
I think, I might go 4 wheeling, dirt bike riding, have a few beers and smoke some Nasty cigarettes this weekend! NOT! Ladies, let's act like ladies, please? lol :)
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Well I guess four wheeling and drinking is on my list of things to doo today lmfao hmu if you gots any other suggestions lmfao
(´▽`)
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=398972 Is this the first shoe to drop in a weekend of wheeling and dealing around the NHL draft? Its been too quiet!
(✌゚∀゚)☞
I'm accompanying my Grandmother to her 65th class reunion tomorrow. Send the dogs to Wheeling if you don't hear from me for a while. :P
(✿ σ_σ)
See you where the light ends
I'll be shooting across the silver
Through the breaking sky
And back before you know
Wheeling in formation
And I know what you're thinking
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Hope to see everyone out at prairie city next Sunday for the big wheeling trip. You have a week to get your rigs together, and if yours is done then help a buddy out to get theres done.
(〽◝ ))✿)
A Huge pile of BEAR SHIT on 795 mile of the Alyeska pipeline... While i was out wheeling......
✔
Would the Patriot League be a good fit for Wheeling Jesuit University?
☠
What day is 4th july picnic in wheeling? Planning on comming...
❤
Who of Panguitch, would like to join me and Sarah on a four wheeling adventure lol?? :)
◙‿◙
Day off and the weathers not bad so me and the nephew are goimg wheeling:)
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Headed for Wheeling. It will be nice to see everyone on the ridge.
No comments:
Post a Comment