(◡‿◡ ✿)
I watched the entire 2nd season of Game of Thrones today. It was amazing. Shannon, I don't remember seeing any incest in this season. Maybe you would like it better than the first season. I am eagerly awaiting the 3rd season. This might be my new favorite series. The white walkers look so scary. Especially the leader and his horse. I love the dragons and can't wait to see more of them. The story line is incredible. Dang! How long do I have to wait to watch more???
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Brian Bennett did you see this yet? Okay so I am officially caught up in Game of thrones. This show is amazing!! Can't wait for the next season!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6yoS3LFIFM&feature=related
✔
Warning: Spoilers if you don't know who Berric Dondarion is or why he's awesome.
Calling it now. Ned Stark is Azor Ahai and will be the one to lead Westeros to salvation from the White Walkers/Others. It has been said that all the minor Rezs that Melli and the other Red Priests have been pulling are working towards a major one by GRRM. What could be more major than bringing back the only POV character to die?
(゚o゚ ✿)
Omg just finished chapter one of The White Walkers (my new fanfic). Over 6500 words which is basically a basically a bit more than 10 pages on word.
*Le faint* so tired, I hope ppl like this crap for the amount of effort I put into it. I honestly don't think I've worked this hard at anything in my life
Ӭ
Fucking white walkers, an organized army of undead. They are almost as scary as the borg, almost. Gene Roddenberry still holds the title on 'Most terrifying infectious zombie army' ever created.
♥◡♥
Oh Game of Thrones...bring on those White Walkers. I love a good undead army.
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Thee most black metal moment on television
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P53kDWh5elU
No comments:
Post a Comment