Thursday, June 21, 2012

whens fathers day


(✿ ¢‿¢

SOO ! we were leaving the partyy and my mom told this to my uncle xD

mom : happy fathers day since were not going to see you tommarow
uncle : thanks wait whens fathers day !?
mom : tommarow !
uncle WHAT !? really
hahaha xDDDDD


©¿©¬

They say Father's Day is today.
But...

Me: When's Father's Day?
Mariza: Everyday.

I love this job! Happy Father's Day to all the Dads!


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Does anybody know when's Father's Day?....Dnt see any fathers day comercials.


When's Father's day?? I think I'm in need of one!!


(´▽`)

When's fathers day Sunday right? Well Happy Fathers day


(✌゚∀゚)☞

Whens fathers day yo I'm a dad and don't no when it is just shows my father was a piece of shit


(⊙▃⊙ ))✿)

Whens father's day!?


whens fathers day 2moz or sunday ? x


(゚д゚))✿)

is today fathers ay???!! whens Fathers day!!??


-Whens Fathers Day.? AnyOne.? Its Been A While Since Iv Celebrated Fathers Day.! -__-


(✿ כּ‗כּ

Whens fathers day


(✿ טּ_טּ

Whens fathers day?,


t(✿ •_•)

Whens fathers day???


ᕙ(✿⇀‸↼)ᕗ

Whens fathers day?


✿™

Whens fathers day ._.?


Whens fathers day x?


✿◉_◉

whens fathers day ?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...