❤
Made it back from Wichita Falls yesterday! Enjoyed getting to hear everyone play and sing at the Legends of Western Swing Festival there! So much talent! I want to thank Bobby Flores for letting me get up and sing with them again! What an awesome band! Love those guys!
Got home and packed up and left again for the lakehouse, but not without my laptop and half my office! lol
I'll be working from there for the next few days. Maybe even sneak some tanning and a little crappie fishing in there somewhere. Love being on Lake LBJ!!!!! Ya'll have a blessed week!!!!
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
so... Shaun just got a job offer in Wichita Falls.... it pays extremely well!!! but... idk about moving up there... the reviews of the city i like, but ahh!!! i'm nervous i guess!! if the job offer is legit and solid then we are moving... we just have to figure out stuff here...
I'd be really close to OK city which is awesome because i coud see Peggy Eubanks for the first time in forever!!!! but ahh!!! sooooo much to think about... and accomplish first... advice? only helpful or encouraging things please... :)
☹
It is with sadness and regret that I received tragic news, that we lost one of our fellow classmates. Erik Booher Class of 81 passed. I new him well and he will be missed by many. I am going to his funeral in Wichita Falls. Should any one want to pass along any thoughts I will convey them to the family. Please pray for his mother. Godspeed Erik, you will be missed.
⊙▃⊙
It would not surprise me if a lot of houses in my old neighborhood in Wichita Falls feature homes built from these kits.
The first house I owned was built in 1927 and the style is very similar. I need to go through all these plans and see if it is in there...
http://www.retronaut.co/2012/06/sears-roebuck-kit-houses-1923/
No comments:
Post a Comment