Thursday, June 21, 2012

Wichita Falls


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Holy WTF! Morrissey is playing in Wichita Falls, Texas in November. That is about the most freaking random act to come to this neck of the woods. I may just go. I haven't kept up with him since College. I wonder if he is only going to play solo material or play some Smiths stuff. Seems crazy to me.


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Just recently discovered we have a cajun food restaurant here in Wichita Falls! It's called New Orleans Connections and it is SOOOOOO stinkin' good! Y'all gotta go try it! It's downtown and it's a little hole in the wall. You will love it!


(◡‿◡ ✿)

If you are in Wichita Falls with Time Warner Cable - I'd call and see about upgrading to a whole house dvr, it would have actually been cheaper and better than what we have. Until I added extra dvr's! but Seth Pinson will be happy.


ಠﭛಠ

Saturday, ONE SOUL plays a rockin’ set in Wichita Falls for “Just Dare 2 B Different”, bringing awareness to the epidemic of Rx drug abuse.


I had a wonderful time in Wichita Falls with my family and friends. I got to spend Father's day with my dad! Woohoo! I just got home and I'm pretty tired. Still unpacking!


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

12 more days and I will be in Wichita Falls, Texas and Possum Kingdom Lake! I can't wait to see all my friends again!


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

This week Wichita Falls at D&D, Abilene at Luck Mule and Luling at the Watermelon Thump.


(✿ ♥◡♥

Does anybody know of anywhere to visit as a couple, restraunts, movie taverns, etc ... in WICHITA FALLS??


(✿ σ_σ)

This is Jim from cowboy church in Wichita Falls .Take time to listen please. http://vimeo.com/29703150


(✿ ☉‿⊙

Just went through Wichita Falls on the way to Red River. Kids weren't very impressed. Haha


Was in Wichita Falls today ann the temp was 107! What's wrong with picture?


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

We are loving this weather! http://childrensdentistrywichitafalls.com/contact-childrens-dentistry-of-wichita-falls-tx.htm#.T98--m1bnAU.facebook


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...