(✿ ♥◡♥
Sick n tired of bullshit....bout to disown sum mf literally and legally..bitches done cause me to much hurt n pain in my lil 25 years and fuckd me up...but im lettn go so i can get to the other side without you and put thisunhappy life behind....shid when im on the curb i wont call u..when i need advice i wont call you...when my health is failing i wont call u...when my life is n its darkest moments i wont call...I luvd u with all my heart...luvd u more than i luved me...did whateva i cud to make u happy....but neva got the same from u....so im movin on with out you god wants betta for me....so sorry n advance god but#BOW bitch u dead to me!
(゚д゚)
I fight the tears since you've been gone
And I stand in fear, can I make it on my own
Without your love to guide me thru my life
It's so cold at night without you here
And those gentle arms that held me close and dear
You'll always be in my heart
You'll always live in my dreams
~Steel Heart
(✿ ☉‿⊙
Barry glad you got mutherfucker thinking Im using my son to keep u. Let it be known I left ur deadbeat ass. And didn't want to be like the rest. Shitt. I see y they they walked away. You drive babymomma's AWAY WITH YOUR BULLYING AND BULLSHIT. WE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU. BOY GROW THE FUCK UP .you 49 not 18 no more . And I am trying to stay alive. So bring my son shit and kick rocks been doing it this long without ur ass and WILL KEEP IT GOING.........
॓_॔
You are part of the puzzle of someone else's life. You may never know where you fit but others will fill the holes in their lives with pieces of you. So if you run out of reasons to live, remember that someone else's life may never be complete without you in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment