Ӭ ✿
well i didnt actually have internet to put something on fb for fathers day so imma do it now,
Dad i love you more than anything in the world and i wouldnt know what i would do without you. I couldnt ask for a better father than you and i am blessed to say that :) Happy Fathers Day Pops!!!!!! ❤ ❤ ❤
(✿ ´▽`)☞
I want to say THANK YOU to each and everyone of you who have sent birthday wishes my way. In someway or another you have madw an impact in my life and without you I would not be who I am today. So to all of you THANKS for being a part of my life and allowing me to be a part of yours!! I am truly BLESSED!!
ಠ¿ಠi
I searched through books, and I leafed through cards,
For words that would convey, what I had in my heart,
But when I sat down to write all I can write was….
I can’t live without you!!!
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
TELL ME ONE THING MORE BEFORE I GO,TELL ME HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU? HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU? AND HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CARRY ON. WHEN I BUILD MY WORLD AROUND,THE HOPE ONE DAY WE'D BE SO MUCH MORE THAN FRIENDS.
(✿ ´▽`)
I know time will come that ur love for me
will soon fades ,and what you feel for me
will also turn into hatred... but before that time comes
I wish im no longer here, coz i'd rather wish to
die than to live in sorrow without you..
(✿ ʘ‿ʘ)
On my own I'm only Half of what I could be I can't do without you We are stitched together And what love has tethered I pray we never undo Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs God gave me you for the days of doubt
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Finally listening to some 1st mixes of all the new songs. Lets just say its torture having to wait to put out these out. We'll be telling some stuff soon, this was never possible without you. -Johnny, Joel, Dan, Brad.
No comments:
Post a Comment