Thursday, June 21, 2012

without you


(✿ σ_σ)

Today is one of those days... If my wishes could bring you back, my heart would heal and be complete...I am so lost without you, Salarah here...


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

Don't feel that you are nothing without others, make others feel that they are nothing without you, if they choose to leave you alone...!! Eymon PharOoqee so chill mar k ji...;)


(✿ أ‿أ

What doesnt kill you makes you stronger and it doesnt mean im lonely without you# Kelly Clarkson.


(◡‿◡ ✿)

:) Me without you? That's like shoes without laces, a nerd without braces, and a sentence without spaces! I love you!! Bffupf ♥


(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)

How true is this statement?! @UncleRUSH: make yourself irreplaceable - give until they can't live without you


Thank You Lord Jesus for giving me all the things that I need and for all the blessings. Without you I am nothing. Amen. http://www.christianhut.com/the-hurt-the-healer/


◙‿◙

Good bye LaDainian Tomlinson, the NFL won't be the same without you. And neither will the XFFL, thanks for the three championships!


I can't wait on you anymore... I made it here without you, So why cry?


(⊙▃⊙ ))✿)

"Give me a revelation
Show me what to do
'Cause I've been trying to find my way
I haven't got a clue
Tell me should I stay here
Or do I need to move
Give me a revelation
I've got nothing without you"


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...