ಠ , ಥ
It does not befit a man that Allah should grant him His Book and sound judgement and prophet-hood, and thereafter he should say to men: 'Become servants to me apart from Allah.' He would rather say: 'Become dedicated men of Allah, in accord with the dictates of the Book you have been teaching and studying.' http://perfectquran.com/surah/3/ayah/79/translation/alamaududi 3:79 Quran
(◡‿◡ ✿)
God, please keep me clean and sober today. God please help me to not live in denial today. Help me to see myself and my actions as they truly are. Help me to see these shortcomings as a starting point to becoming better. Help me to be willing to be let go of these things that keep me from wanting to let go. Help me to remember that I would rather be happy than right. Help me to let go of this fear of what people may think of me, of not being good enough. Help me to remember that I am here to serve you not self and this world and in that everything is okay. Help me to be better today than I was yesterday.
❤
I finally feel like a free woman. Just got my car out of the shop after being there for a week. You never realize how much you depend on your car til you don't have it. Happy days are here again. My kids think I should get a newer car but I would rather have 1 payment to get it fixed than 5 years monthly car payments. My Honda only has 128,000 miles on it so it should last a little bit longer.
(゚д゚))✿)
Honestly, all year people have been like 'Summer come faster!!' and now you're complaining about the heat?! Would you rather be freezing in the snow or hot in the summer ? Go play on a hose or go swimming just please stop composing over Facebook .
No comments:
Post a Comment