Saturday, June 23, 2012

would you rather


◙‿◙

Once again I apologize for all he game spam. I do have a solution. If you go to game requests page on your FB you can block whatever you want. sucks it takes you doing that but eh its the way it is and i would rather you do that than block me or unfriend me over some game spam. :))))


♥‿♥

To all my NYC peeps - a good friend of mine is looking to relocate here from Pittsburgh. Do you know of anyone who's looking for a roommate? He can always go the Craigslist route, but would rather find a living situation via known / trusted sources. Any help is much appreciated! : )


(✿ σ_σ)

I am the proud owner of a 10-6 mandate.....Great I can hardly wait :-(
There's nothing I would rather do on a Friday night.....
Anybody want a few easy hours of overtime???? You scratch my back I'll scratch yours!!!!!


◕‿‿◕。

One last time I'm gonna say this. So I don't care what they say cause it's me, my life! Jolly well go flip the bird if you doesn't like it. Yes, I don't need any comments that bla here and bla there cause who do you think you are? Is it even worth by paying so much attention on me? Nah, I would rather you to focus on something more productive. ;)


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

its CraZy HOw SOme Folks WOuld Rather B lieD to THen Told the TRuth!.... I'm Want U to Tell me the TRUTH ... NO matter how much you think it will hurt me... the truth is always BetteR then a lie!


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

What Would You Rather Have Love Or Money ?? Me, Love To Love, Me Love You Long Time.


(´▽`)

You can keep your millions, I would rather see a million souls come to know Christ, than to be given treasures beyond my wildest dream! Its not about the income for me but the outcome!


(✌゚∀゚)☞

okay so if you had the choice, would you rather tan, do laundry and watch your favorite show, or go to a friends house and get drunk?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...