☹
I feel like I'm interrogating you every time I message you. If you would rather me not talk to you than say so. I'll leave you alone.
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
i would rather offend you into heaven than bless you to hell.
٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
Money will not bring you happiness, but I would rather cry in a Mercedes than in a bus.
┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘
I would rather die than lose you again. :( Fuck this...
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Today's interaction with ignorance. The "highly processed" cashier at hobby lobby shuddered when I told her that I was making cheese in response to her question about what I was doing with multiple packages of cheesecloth. " I grew up on a dairy and know where the milk comes from " she said. WHAT?!? Of course I responded that I would rather have my milk than the junk you buy at the store but I left thinking what an idiot!!! Sorry. I know that's nice but good grief!
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
aww yeah you know what it is THE QUESTION OF THE DAY... here we go which would you rather live in A)natural disaster apocalypse, B)alien apocalypse, C)nuclear apocalypse, D)zombie apocalypse, E)all woman apocalypse now thats a real apocalypse.lol... or F)all man apocalypse... "lets make it happen"
No comments:
Post a Comment