Thursday, June 21, 2012

you riding


(╯°□°)╯

Just wanna link with the right people and make a difference in change , remake and create history.. Network until our networth is unlimited .. team empire , I'll struggle with you i you riding with me for the same cause.. Teamwork Make the dreamwork..


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Just a thought...I was watching true life..I'm in poverty on MTV..ok if you are broke. Have no place to live how are you riding around in a nice car and talking on an iPhone???! I'm just a little confused. I'm all up for helping someone who needs help but if you are perfectly capable to get your lazy butt up and get a job I have no sympathy for you!!! Just sayin


ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Oi bro its your 1 year anniversary of the chilli Tuesday that escalated and ended up with you riding that carney! Ahhhhhahaha


a nice song to vibe to while you riding around your city with your mate


Ò,ó

You ever get that feeling you riding solo then you realize you have someone it sucks


if you riding with OKC YOU ON THE WRONG TRAIN bad boy music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HhV3Slqtvw&feature=share


॓_॔

“Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!” - VARUN.S.KNGER


(◣д◢)

“Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality."
-Bob Marley


(✿(( Ò,ó

“Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!” ― Bob Marley


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...