(✿(( Ò,ó
Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live!" -Bob Marley-
ಠﭛಠ
Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!
~ Bob Marley
(✿(( Ò,ó
"Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live! " ~ Bob Marley
◕‿‿◕。
“He’s a good person,” she said. “I will always have a place in my heart for him. It just wasn’t for me. You know in your heart … For anyone I hurt, I’m truly sorry, I don’t wish pain on anyone, but the person I am because of that crazy experience, I wouldn’t change it for the world. I loved him, obviously it hurt him, and it hurt me too."- Kim K. Bitch please you riding with Kanye west now you got nothing to complain about she ruined old boys career in the nba
ಠﭛಠ
"Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!” vhathu ndi masiari
Ӭ ✿
"Barney, you didn't let anybody see you riding around on that thing with your mouth open, did you?" http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c2#/video/us/2012/06/19/motorcycle-owner-rides-with-dog.cnn
No comments:
Post a Comment