Thursday, June 21, 2012

you to be


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Love you Engle can't wait to be your wife. I just hope you know I'm going to be by your side no matter what and I can't explain the past but I know I regret it and I want you to be the happiest man alive love you baby


Ò,ó

I WAS TOLD OVER THE WEEKEND BY MY DOCTOR ..... TO BE IMPORTANT IN SOMEONES LIFE...... YOU HAVE TO GIVE THAT PERSON A REASON FOR YOU TO BE.... IF YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO PUT YOUR BODY THROUGH IT..... YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO SHOW WHY YOU CHOSE TO DO SO........


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

AMAZING! $6,528 FUNDED! Will you be our CHAMPION and take us closer to $6,600? Indeed, every SHARE, every $1 PLEDGE really matters!!! Join us, get PERKS, LIGHT THE WORLD and you also help us finish our film!------> http://kck.st/I7IkaF


(´▽`)

Dear Devil: I Calvin Michell Charlie sell my soul to you to be the biggest marijuana dealer in the world! heres my soul!
*Nativster!*


¯(ºдಠ)/¯

No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
1 Corithians 10:13


(◡‿◡ ✿)

This goes out to one of my best friends Joy Dixon who lost her son Norman Krause,to cancer at the age of 37, on fathers day, may you rest in peace, and may you be with god forever.


ಠ_ಠ

How likely will you be to receive Social Security when you retire? What actions are you taking now to create additional income in retirement? http://www.smartbrief.com/news/naifa/storyDetails.jsp?issueid=6AEB8193-A7B7-4521-B84C-42EFB9A52C7F©id=BD6020E8-49E2-4BAB-AB0B-3596B98A0117&campaign=facebook&ref=facebookBD6020E8-49E2-4BAB-AB0B-3596B98A0117


⊙▂⊙

: Define irony - no matter how much times you want to tell someone not to do a specific thing, and the reasons why.. Why do some people go do it anyway? O.o Then want you to be empathetic after..


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...