❤
All my friends have asked the question, baby will you be okay? I wanna tell them yes cause I know that's what I should say, I have got no crystal ball and I can't bring myself to lie and why should I?
॓_॔
Can you be here in person? If so ... read more about the newly renovated East Wing here ... a place to relax! http://www.golisbon.com/blog/2012/06/11/the-new-outdoor-dining-in-lisbon/
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
EVERY MAN IS CREATED FOR A REASON, IF NOT, ASK YOURSELF WHY MILLIONS OF CELLS DIED FOR YOU TO BE BORN ?U ARE UNIQUE. Abi na lie?
◙‿◙
What does the Euro 2012 competition mean to you? Will you be watching the Greece vs. Germany match? http://greekcurrent.com/euro-greece-feeling-like-a-pinata-seek-respect/
٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
Dont change yourself just to make someone love you, be yourself & let the right one fall for you.
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
when I think of love~ I just think of you~ I said I want you,want you,to be,my.....~
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Be who you are not what people want you to be
Ӭ
"You're the underdog, just like me. There's something deep inside that tells you to be free"
No comments:
Post a Comment