(◡‿◡ ✿)
Okay eveyone stop what your doin and get on you tube look this song up "skinny dippin by whitny duncan" the viedo is chessey but its the prfect summer song!!! Let me knoe ehat you think! ;)
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Does anyone remember Ruth Wallis recordings of " You Better Stay out of my Pantry Mister" and Johnnys got the same little Yo Yo" on the flip side. So funny I found it on you tube but dont know how to put it on facebook. This record was owned by someone in the Smarrito family but I dont remember who. I used to play it alot HA HA
❤
"Well, bless my soul." Watching Song of the South on You Tube. Loved that movie as a kid and Uncle Remus is one of my all time favorites!
┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘
Guys the list will be closing by tomorrow night, I might be able to make an exception on Wednesday same day as the VIP!! Inbox me NOW to get on the list! For the people that in-boxed me, I got you on the list, thanks and sorry for the short notice!
FB friends and professionals!!! Please take a moment to view my PRIVATE VIP PARTY under "EVENTS," I'm the host! Come for FREE DRINKS ALL NIGHT!
BLACK & PLATINUM FORMAL ATTIRE!!! WED 20th at 6:45 PM!
There will be a filming by ESPN camera man which will be announced on REALITY TV, YOU TUBE AND MORE...
INBOX ME FOR DETAILS!! DON'T MISS IT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment