Thursday, June 21, 2012

Youngstown-Warren


(•̪●)

Today is Flag Day, and I was reminded of that a little while ago. I recall another Flag Day, 30 years ago to be exact, when I had an interesting experience. A while back, I put together this video about it, and put it on YouTube. Those of you in the Youngstown/Warren area can probably guess the station I was listening to.

Yes, the story you are about to see is true. No names have been changed to protect the innocent! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rKU5Wa9SRs&feature=share


σ_σ

Thursday is coming up quick!!!! The Up With Hope, Down With Dope meeting (HA) has enjoyed a year without suffering!!! Come help us celebrate this Thursday at the Sahara Club (2345 youngstown-warren rd, warren, oh) We will be eating around 6:30 with a speaker at 7:45. All are welcome to come and help us celebrate!!!!


Ծ_Ծ

Congratulations to Donna Hall Zaczyk from Ravenna, OH, our 600th LIKE on Facebook! In less than one week, we went from 500 likes to 600 likes. Thank You for your continued support of the Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport!


أ‿أ

Here is a video from WKBN 27 Youngstown OH on the construction taking place at the Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport! Check it out! http://www.wkbn.com/content/news/local/story/Dirt-Flying-at-Youngstown-Warren-Regional-Airport/10uirbBAG0SCqTMSmiooSw.cspx


◙‿◙

Happy Fathers Day to all of the dads out there from the Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport!


ಠ , ಥ

"First Fridays @ The Yougstown Club" is sponsored by The Mahoning Valley Joint Relations Commission, a Network of Professional Innovators providing a social and professional networking environment. We pride ourselves on bringing people and ideas together in an effort to build a better tommorrow for the greater Youngstown-Warren area. Friday July 6th @ The Youngstown Club. Music and appetizers will be provided. This event is free of charge.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...