Thursday, June 21, 2012

youtube music


Fay is off to FL with her sister Mary and some other nice ladies. I am preparing for the evening. Limes are squeezed, simple syrup is made. I use the Alton Brown recipe - 2 shots of rum, 1 shot of fresh lime juice, and 1/2 shot of simple syrup. I have taken out the trash, gotten in the mail and watered the plants. Dinner is a steak sandwich with onions carmelized in butter, garlic and red wine and added with a little A-1 sauce. An evening of YouTube music to ensue. Cubs are winning.


Here's a list of some American things I miss...#1. Budlight #2. Bonfires #3. Deer jumping across the road #4. Youtube music videos #5. The smell of cow poo. 14 more days and I can finally enjoy all 5!


©¿©¬

I wish to share.
Space never ends...God always existed
click link / Youtube music video
http://youtu.be/QK11rptLwnY


Happy Sunday everyone:)


ATTENTION ALL DJ'S LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND WOW..THIS IS THE FUTURE RIGHT HERE - http://www.turntubelist.com/.. Mixing Videos is not new, but Mixing YOUTUBE VIDEOS?


its just me and this joose lol got to love it nice night a lil boring but its cool now ha ha jam n out to some youtube music from 2008 and shit yeah yeah lol


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

setting here with my cousin bored got the kids to sleep just listen to youtube music really starting to wonder abt things ugh is all i can really say right now


LESS THAN 48 HOUR BEFORE THE HOMELESS SONS ENT DROPS NEW YOUTUBE MUSIC VIDEO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR IT IT GOIN TO BE HOTTTTTT AS HELLLLL !!!!


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

I know this song is just crazy but not if u new the history behind it! http://shar.es/sgkXa


(〽◝ ))✿)

MUDVAYNE IS THE SHIT.............. http://www.youtubemusic.me/mudvayne-forget-to-remember-determined-happy.html


ಠ_ಠ

AH Jeez, I was safely surfing YouTUBE's music and after listening to "Ballad of Chasey Lain" by the Bloodhound Gang a video came up for how to insert an IUD properly... fucking gross....


╯‵Д′)╯

THE FUCKING BEST http://ytshuffle.com/


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...