Thursday, June 21, 2012

youtube video


(✿ ♥◡♥

Zee Greek Yogurt....was a success!!! Made 2 flavors last night for us to sample them..Pina Colada (pineapple filling w/nuts & coconut flakes), & Peach Pie (peach filling w/butter soaked graham cracker crumbs & nuts)...I just layered it with the yogurt, like a Parfait...Scrumptious!! You don't even have to sweeten the yogurt or anything...it mixes so deliciously with the fruit layers. If anyone wants to try making the Greek yogurt themselves, let me know..I have the Youtube video link..This lady is amazing & she makes it soooo easy...& the fruit toppings...message me...one of the easiest things you'll ever make.


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

BC Housing Market Update for May 2012: BC home sales were back on track in April and May compared to last year’s performance, after falling short of the unusually strong first quarter of 2011. Despite a nearly 16% dip in home sales in Vancouver, provincial totals were down just 2% from levels a year ago due to strong housing markets in BC Interior.

Check out this YouTube video for BC Q2 housing forecast on my website. http://karentsao.com/british-columbia-market.html


è_é

Someone made a derogatory remark about jazz flutists this morning on twitter so I sent them to a youtube video of Greg Pattillo's rendition of Inspector Gadget on beatbox flute (it's been viewed over 26 million times on youtube so it'll be easy to find if you're curious). While I was at it, I discovered fifteen year old Annie Wu, playing a piece composed by Greg. This, and a cup of coffee, would be a great way to start ANY day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObUREzucuW8


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...