(◡‿◡ ✿)
Check out Ceniyah's YouTube Video for the Tyler Perry contest... VOTING BEGINS JUNE 25- JUNE 29, I will be putting up information/links for the voting process. Show your love and support for this thriving little star!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avac21uNhwg&feature=share
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Go to YouTube look at our video ..
Monteego1. If it anit money world plz show luv need about 4000 more views for worldstar ....
Monteego1. If it anit money ..
Good video
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
thinking about giving out lessons in photoshop, maya and cinema 4d. dont wanna do tutorials on youtube cause i think its easier and better for people to learn if they can be walked through something personally.
❤
OMG NEW MUSIC VIDEO!!! Jacky has an awesome guitar and his solo is fricken amazing. It was so cute when he was trying to lift the weights xD http://m.youtube.com/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DGa2r8bpzo5k%26feature%3Dyoutu.be&feature=youtu.be&v=Ga2r8bpzo5k&gl=US
(╯°□°)╯
The Rap Factory 2315 W Fullerton, is The Midwest Mecca of Hip Hop. Don't believe it...check the pics on the timeline or type in The Rap Factory on YouTube, see 4 urself!!!
◙‿◙
I love YouTube..one minute I’m watching a music video and before I know it I’m seeing people breaking their legs doing dumb stuff
♥‿♥
This is my dad at the Silver Dollar City Saloon Show!! Hilarious!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfrNdEIgN_c&feature=youtube_gdata_player
◕‿‿◕。
I wish Youtube would hurry up and update so I can get back to scrolling back to my favorite parts of videos.
(◣д◢)
@TrevAssassin: Everybody Check out My New Video (Blessed) The Kid Spit!!!!!! http://t.co/mENcIX8d
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
This was funny to watch yesterday when we were not expecting it. I knew it would be up on YouTube soon - it's funny today too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glCz-U1iBQQ&sns=fb
No comments:
Post a Comment