Thursday, June 21, 2012

youtbe


♥‿♥

YO FREINDS I LOVE U GUYS I BUT NEW SONGS IN PROFILE I HOPE U GUYS IT AND U GUYS STOP COPY SOMALI SONGS IF U WANT BE ROP MAKE U ON SONGS THEN SAY AM ROP BUT THIS DAY ISEE GUYS THEY COPY SOMALI SONGS THATS BAD AND DAM YEAH DO LIKE JBLUE B HE ALL WAYS DO GOOD SONGS THATS WHAT HE DO IF U SEE GO YOUTBE BUT JBLUE B


(✿ σ_σ)

I think it was wrong to let Joe watch 'Mr Hanky the christmas poo' song on youtbe??? it's just its slightly worrying that he's going about the house singing 'Mr Hanky the christmas poo, tall and brown, he comes from you....sometimes he's nutty, sometimes he's corny, he can be brown or greenish brown...but if you eat fiber on christmas eve it might come to your town'!!!!! OH DEAR! i am officially a bad bad parent :-(


⊙▃⊙

IM GOING OFF THE GRID...MY FB, TWITTER, REVERB, YOUTBE, TUMBLR & ALL OTHER SITES ARE CONNECTED AND WILL BE UPDATES VIA MY WEBSITE WHICH IS COMING VERY SOON...ONCE THAT HAPPENS...YOU CAN CATCH ME ON AT A SHOW, EVENT, IN THE STREETS OR ON THE CELL...MY ONLINE TIME IS COMING TO AN END...AT THE POINT IN LIFE WHERE PRIVACY & COMFORTABILITY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYTHING...THE INTERNET IS A GIFT & CURSE...REMEMBER THAT!! ITZ S.D.Lyric


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

ok girls look p on youtbe and type in eclipse parady hillywood and wait for jacobs part to sing he has a great voice


(〽◝ ))✿)

when we aske the kids not to finish the interent by watching youtbe this is what we get:how to make butter cake video but not you tube


(✿ ♥◡♥

This was at my concert (: I didnt record it but I found a great quality version on youtbe :) SOOO CUTEEE ❤ http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=ehzgRg2O3Yk&NR=1


ಠ_ಠ

CHECKOUT THE YOUTBE ... NEW VIDEOS ARE UP http://www.youtube.com/user/tofreak1906?feature=mhee


(゚д゚)

plz help support my youtbe channel by subscribing, leaving comms sharing and rating thanks


(✿ ☉‿⊙

Had a pre awsum science lesson all we did was a spelling test then watched youtbe vids all day


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

found one the slickest beats on youtbe and now I'm writing. Yup I'm going to try to write my first song


ּ_בּ

Whats trending right now? B&G!!! Go comment on youtbe!
http://youtu.be/h194f8-ek-Q


everybody go on youtbe and type skrillex right in it is epic dubstep


t(•_•)

On facebook with youtbe on another tab with music. they way to live life


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

chk it out my new song from my "THANK ME NOW" Mixtape! click like o youtbe and tell a friend! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6uhMglCi8g&list=UU30cjEslx80H9Bz_jV2tI-g&index=1&feature=plcp


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...