Thursday, June 21, 2012

ytv


(〽◝ ))✿)

does anyone remember Mystery Hunters? that show on YTV. holy crap i used to be addicted to that show and every night i would beggg my mom to let me stay up till 11. ooooomg what happenedd too itt?


♥◡♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytv-LYLbuok&feature=related Javan Yurkiw haha 1 day thats guna b u in that firefight kickin ass


(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)

OMG I forgot to tell you when I was watching YTV there was One 2 One with One Direction!!! Justine Nato Aivee Teodocio Cindy Horan Styles.


Setting up for Conor Maynard's YTV performance event this afternoon. Tonight I'll be with Darius Rucker and Lady A.


(✿ σ_σ)

finally I watch the one 2 one with one direction in ytv here in canada.....
(the concert is in canada,toronto.....) ❤ ❤ ❤


◖|◔◡◉|◗

I just learned from YTV that this is the day we celebrate Fathers & father figures. I've been downgraded to half a day.


who ever loves 1D TURN ON YTV ONE DIRECTION IS SINGING LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


◙‿◙

Does anyone remember a movie that used to be on every easter on YTV or Teletoon back in the 90's?


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

One direction on ytv Chanel 25 for all the one direction fans lil I am a Justin Bieber fan though


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

This is what Brianna Hayley and I went to in T.O.! You can see Bri at 12:46! and her and I around 21:34 (unless you blink). Man I look grumpy - but we were on our way to meet 1D! And Bri got her hug from Harry! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffhspAS5PL0&feature=share


(✿ أ‿أ

watching 1D and fangirling because 1D is on ytv and there on right now so go watch !! Like now


©¿©¬

watching tron on ytv the original


1D YTV waiting to watch!!


(✿ ♥◡♥

One Direction on ytv :D they are just so perfect :P


(✿ ☉‿⊙

One direction wow I love you on ytv 179 and 180 on now


Watching "Are you Afraid of the Dark" I remember this on YTV! : ]


(⊙▃⊙ ))✿)

omg 1d is on yt.v they are friggen awsome


Is now live on YTV.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...