٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Dang, just saw on CNN that Yvette Wilson died. She played Andell on Moesha. Most unfortunate.
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Did Yall Know That Yvette Wilson died Thrusday of Cervical Cancer? Played in Moesha and The Parkers...
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
I did not know Yvette Wilson died I cant believe only thing they could raise to help her was 13,000 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Actress Yvette Wilson died of cancer at 48 years old today >RIP>
(✿ σ_σ)
IN OTHER NEWS:- RODNEY KING WAS FOUND DEAD THIS MORNING> SOME YEARS DURING THE L.A RIOT HE WAS BEATEN BY THE POLICE:- AND HE COINED THE PHRASE "WHY CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG" DEAD AT 47.
THE ACTRESS THAT PLAYED ALONG SIDE MONIQUE IN THE PARKERS (YVETTE WILSON) DIED THIS WEEK OF CANCER AT AGE 48.
VENUS WILLIAMS BIRTHDAY TODAY: AGE 32.
❤
Can't believe Yvette Wilson died!!! I was just watching The Parkers the other day!!!!
◙‿◙
Yvette Wilson died recently..from cancer R I.P.. ah for those who dont know her she was Andell from Moesha and the Parkers tv show.. " She said she look like Janet Jackson"........
♥‿♥
This was a blurb in today's news: Yvette Wilson died at age 48, of cervical cancer. She played the blind date in the first "Friday" movie.
(✿ Ծ_Ծ)
Awww man.. Yvette Wilson Died. Sad to hear about such a tragedy. I know they about to start showing "The Parkers" and "Moesha " Marathons over and over again.
¯(ºдಠ)/¯
Man....I heard Yvette Wilson died. The girl who Smokey (Friday) told to "....neeeva, evvva, evvva, evvaaa...com'around here!!! Wow.....
No comments:
Post a Comment