٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
Just had some sad news ole girl from the parkers and moesha Yvette Wilson died yesterday she lost her battle with cancer, shall we all say a prayer for her family & friends, that's why I thank him for every moment he gives us, and I employ each of you to live everyday to the fullest, I may act a lil crazy but I know who saved me, Our God, Please y'all enjoy your life I know like I am, I've been counted out before I like this living Better y'all stay prayed up and Blessed I'm out!!!
(✿ σ_σ)
Yvette Wilson died Thursday after battling cervical cancer. She was 48. This is why you need to raise hell with your health department and health officials who don't think women 46 and older don't need to be tested. Women die every day and most are preventable, if we only had health care!
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Another STAR lost.
Yvette Wilson died Thursday after battling cervical cancer. She was 48.
The actress was best known for her role on the UPN sitcom Moesha as Andell Wilkerson. She starred in five seasons and its spinoff, The Parkers.
Wilson had Stage 4 cancer at the time of her death.
(✿ Ծ_Ծ)
Parker's star Yvette Wilson died from cervical cancer. She was only 48. Ladies we need to do yearly checks so that we don't suffer that same fate. Take care.
(〽◝ ))✿)
So in this story Nicki Minaj so pissed that Yvette Wilson died that she started talking shit on the president about healthcare http://www.vh1.com/celebrity/2012-06-15/yvette-wilson-moesha-parkers-actress-dead-at-48/
(✿ أ‿أ
Yvette Wilson died Thursday after battling cervical cancer. She was only 48. If you dont knw her she is from the show The Parkers she played Monique best friend. :( R.I.P
☹
Man, cancer is taking people out of the game: the woman from Moesha, Friday, and the Parkers Yvette Wilson died! Crazy!
❤
OMG!!!! Yvette Wilson died from the movie Friday. Funny as shit on Def Jam also. 2morrow ain't promise to nobody.SMH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment