Thursday, June 21, 2012

yvette wilson


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

From the Moesha cast, Brandy, Ray J., Sheryl Lee Ralph, Countess Vaughn, Shar Jackson, and even Marcus Paulk offered condolences to Yvette Wilson. I don't know if William Allen Young (who played Frank Mitchell) did. She is the second one to die from the cast after Lamont Bentley, who played Hakeem.


Ӭ ✿

RIP Yvette Wilson....http://ventbox.net/gazette/urntaloneyvette-wilson-and-cerrvical-cancer/. This is the first article for the URNtAlone Campaign that I'm doing for the Vent Box Gazette to bring awareness to how health conditions play out in the media....IF YOU ARE A FEMALE: PLEASE GET A PAP SMEAR ANNUALLY (or every six months if you've been positive within the last two years)!


(✿ ´▽`)☞

Omg Yvette Wilson ( Andell ) From The Parkers Died , Damn She Was Funny As Hell .
R.I.P Yvette Wilson ❤
- GOODNIGHT


(✿ ´▽`)

May God bless all that prayed for you. R.I.P. my sistah. http://globalgrind.com/entertainment/yvette-wilson-dead-moesha-parkers-brandy-death-cancer


┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘

This is sad. http://shar.es/suHtf


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...