Thursday, June 21, 2012

yvette wilson andell


(✿ ʘ‿ʘ)

Dang Rodney King was found dead this morning and Thursday Yvette Wilson (Andell Wilkerson) died from stage 4 cervical cancer so much death going on you never know when your going to go thats why I'm letting go of grudges and just enjoying life I called my dad today and wished him a Happy Fathers Day it has been 3 yrs since I talk to him but I'm letting go of all the petty stuff life is way too short


(✿ ◎ܫ◎

Just a quick PSA... Dear Ladies of FB, please have your yearly GYN exams. Cervical Cancer Deaths are 100% preventable. As a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner it saddens me deeply to know that Yvette Wilson ( Andell) from Moesha and The Parkers died yesterday at the age of 48 from this disease. It is imperative that we all remember to take care of ourselves before ANYONE else. Yes, this includes our men, kids and parents. We have to look out for ourselves 1st in order to be the best wife, mom, friend and adult child. I love you all and please
make your GYN appts ASAP.


(•̪●)

Yvette wiLson's better known as ... AndeLL wiLson pasted away on Friday, of {CervicaL Cancer} .... Dob 03-06-1994 to 6-15-2012, R.i.P !!! AndeLL WiLson's SoOo sad. ..... And now I Lay me down to sLeep i ask the Lord my souL too keep, and shouLd i die befor i wake i ask the {LorD} my souL to take. Amen !!!! ............................ R.i.p 2pac and Yvette. . .. . .... . . Gone but never forgotten. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQwENaACjJE&feature=share


(✿ ¢‿¢

Death of Yvette Wilson (Andell from Moesha) shook me up. Did research and discovered that black women are the most likely group to die from cervical cancer. Wow. Suffice to say I booked a smear test. I hate tests. But I love living more. If you haven't been tested (in a while) get one ASAP. Xxx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...