❤
Blown away by another Disney movie. This isn't the sheltered careful Disney we grew up with. LET IT SHINE! :). Amazing. Last 3 Disney channel movies have been about being true to your self. Don't b afraid to be you and stand up for yourself. That's what kids need to know. That's how you end school bullies. Stand up. Speak out and don't take no shit.
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Just watched The Princess & The Frog for the 3rd time this week. *Has no life other than sports* lol & Another Cinderella story! about to watch Quest For Camelot! I love Disney Channel Movies!!!!!! lol
(✿ σ_σ)
Just got the movie Radio Rebel one of myfavorite disney channel movies of this yr aka debby ryan is in it and so is benny from my babysitter a vampire the other movie i like of this yr is let it shine
(✿ Ծ_Ծ)
I miss the old disney channel movies like Zenon and Smart House. Anybody got a favorite disney channel movie? I'm not talking about the kind of disney movie that was released in theaters. I'm talking about the ones that were on the channel.
(✿ ♥◡♥
People that post references to Disney channel movies all the timeeee... News flash your life is not a fairy tale!
(✿ ☉‿⊙
if you loved the old disney channel movies check this out
http://wowfunniestposts.net/post/12924800515
(✿ ´▽`)☞
sometimes I dont think ive grown up enough. I just have a weakness for disney channel movies. I dont think ive quite made it to lifetime yet. lol
(✿ أ‿أ
Bestfriend Got Me Dead On This Phone , Singing Nursery Rhymes & Disney. Channel Movies .
(✿(( ♥╭╮♥
What happened to the days where Disney Channel movies DIDN'T Have to be about music? Seriously.. they might as well just make one about marching band.
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
The 13th Year, this is ma fav movie back in my day, awww Disney Channel Movies was the best
No comments:
Post a Comment