Saturday, June 23, 2012

earth tremor


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

I felt the earth tremor earlier, it shocked me! I thought it was just my body doing funny things, not liking that tremor feeling...


(✿ ♥◡♥

Still smiling at all the comments from friends in Melbourne on yesterdays Earth Tremor. Certainly got some great facebook chat.


σ_σ

In case nobody noticed, its bloody freezing in Melbourne today. And last night we had an earth tremor.


ಠ_ಠ

I THOUGHT MY BUDDY FARTED DURING 'BIKIE WARS' AND I SAID @#$! YOU DIDN'T EVEN LIFT YA LEG...THEN WE REALIZED IT WAS A EARTH TREMOR...


(✿ ☉‿⊙

Well it seems that there really was an earth tremor last night - It just felt like Chardy mucking around under my chair.........


(〽◝ ))✿)

Did anyone feel the earth tremor that rocked the suburb,s around 8.50 last nite ? Scarry !!!!!


Ӭ ✿

Scary tremor here in Melbourne tonight first earth tremor we've had here is there going to be more only time will tell CREEPY!!


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

I wanna apologize for the earth tremor, it was just me mildly rocking your world.


(〽◝ ))✿)

We had a very large earth-tremor last night, so the earth really did MOVE on my birthday folks.


(´▽`)

Regarding the earth tremor last night , some places of Moe are reporting an $10,000 increase in value .........lol


Ӭ

So I heard that there was an earth-tremor. Honestly, I am a little shaken up by the events.


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Well the earth moved for me in bed last night....heeheehee,,,,where were you all last night when the earth tremor came......????


Ծ_Ծ

That wasn't an earth tremor I had a big pain in the belly, does anyone smell gas


I don't like this wind, give me that earth tremor any day that was kinda fun :)


(✿ σ_σ)

certainly felt the earth tremor last night http://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1&CurrentPage=MyeBayWon&ssPageName=STRK%3AME%3ALNLK%3AMEWNX


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

Am I the only one who didnt feel the earth tremor


(✿ أ‿أ

Now that's an interesting experience...5.3 earth tremor!


⊙▂⊙

i got home after the earth tremor last night," wow" i,m now living in mt eliza


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...