Saturday, June 23, 2012

love you


Happy birthday to my best friend. I hope you had fun with your early celebration and like all your presents. I love you and Im so happy to get to spend another bday with you❤


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

I love my Alex. I'm over on my couch crying she comes to me and rubs on my arm and makes me laugh. I gotta love that girl shes always there for me. I love you baby girl always! No one can ever change that! ❤
# boy you stank! Lmfaooo


(✿ ♥◡♥

I wish all the seniors luck if life. I will always love u guys and you always have a place in my heart. ❤ congrats you guys on finishing off high school!!!!(and also making me cry so much!) ❤ I love you all so much!!! ❤


(✿ ☉‿⊙

Happy Birthday to my soon to be step son! Your daddy loves you and misses you ! Happy 4th Birthday Ethan Houser ❤ we love you ! :)


(✿ ´▽`)☞

i really miss my best friend and i cant wait to see her . i cant believe i even got this far without her . she helped make me this strong and i have her to thank for that i love you Sierra Kompa (: ❤ i miss you soooo much !


(✿ σ_σ)

I'm not suspposed to love you
I'm not suspposed to care
I'm not suspposed to live my life wishing you were there
I'm not suspposed to wonder where you are or what you do
I'm sorry i can't help myself I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!


(✿ ´▽`)

I wanna say happy birthday to the bestest wife ever Carolin (: I love you gorgeous


(✿ ʘ‿ʘ)

Guess Im going to go to sleep, feeling very uncomfortable and sick...Ick! I wish my babe was here: ( Love you Kyle & Baby Logan!


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

JCongrats to my Homeboy Juwan Howard my man from Da Chi 18yrs in da NBA and it paid off love you man!! Chi-Town in SouthBeach!!! !


(´▽`)

This world is so upside down right now, Do you Think everybody can just say Please, Thank you, I'm Sorry, I Love you, forgive each other..........for just a day? can we try it ? Re post and share my goal for tomorrow all day...........


(✌゚∀゚)☞

havin a great time drinkin with the baby :) i love you autumn


©¿©¬

http://soundcloud.com/djgobstopper/the-only-way-for-me-to-say-i-1


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

You don’t have to be perfect to let somebody love you. If they aren't willing to love your imperfections...then they probably aren't the one.


Billie Wassom I love you! this is for you :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x0GuCfN_tY&feature=share


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...