Saturday, June 23, 2012

earthquake


(╯°□°)╯

No I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD. http://www.moviefanatic.com/


◕‿‿◕。

hahahahahahahahahaha them niggas tlkin down on my car hahaha bitch das y my lil hooptie still bendin the corner knockin pictures off ya wall hahahahaha earthquake maker here come the shaker


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Did ya'll feel that? It wasn't an earthquake. No, it was just the entire world hopping of Lebron's nuts at once. Well done kid...SN: I wish I was the cocktail waitress at his table tonight lol, I could use a $30K tip haha


(゚д゚)

So the earthquake took them unawares, and they lay prostrate in their homes in the morning! http://perfectquran.com/surah/7/ayah/78/translation/yusufali 7:78 Quran


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

We drove around to see some of the damage today--the facebook pics do not do them justice. Truly amazing the power of water--some of the roads looked like an earthquake had hit them!


I'm really surprised that there aren't that much status about the NBA finals Champion Heat. I always thought that it would be like an earthquake update


(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)

WTH! Is there an earthquake? No. It's just Bob Von Roch adjusting his subwoofer to the TV in our new place. It's shaking the floors!


(⊙▃⊙ ))✿)

There was an earthquake in peru.. Kind of felt like a large truck passing by...


¯(ºдಠ)/¯

There needs to an earthquake in Miami. And the only ppl injured is the starting lineup for the Heat.


(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)

First an Earthquake and now floods anthing else mother nature would like to throw at us?


(⊙▃⊙ ))✿)

what can save thunder tonight???? not even the earthquake!!!!! LICKSSSSSS


(´▽`)

Good remix....three thumbs up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quOiaMK5pd8&feature=share


¯(ºдಠ)/¯

Still waiting for that California earthquake.....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...