⊙▃⊙
Skip Bayless... smh, this dude here thinks he's the final verdict on all things sports. No Skip, for one you've never played, anything. Secondly, you're Skip Bayless, not Charles Barkley, not Kenny Smith, not Jalen Rose, not Bruce Bowen, not Steve Kerr, shoot, you're not even Cheryl Miller so since you've never played a lick of pro/college/barely high school ball, why do you feel your opinion on the NBA players ability to play means anything to anyone? hush ya mouth boy, just hush ya mouth http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks/post/_/id/4690026/give-mavs-credit-for-lebron-james-11-finals-failure
◖|◔◡◉|◗
Every team I rooted for during the NBA playoffs this year lost. The 2 teams I hated the most ended up going to the finals. I had to choose 1 team so I chose OKC and those fools lost! Oh well, I'll look at the bright side... At least OKC lost hahahahahahaha!!!! Yeah!
(╯°□°)╯
Consider the weather a few days ago. It was filled with heatwaves and humid temperatures: Heat.
Now, consider the weather today. It's filled with thunderstorms, rain and dark, scary clouds: Thunder.
The NBA finals just took place a while ago...
I see what you did there...
❤
News Alert - The Miami Heat clinched the NBA Championship beating Oklahoma City Thunder in five games. A first title win for Chris Bosh and LeBron James, who is crowned Finals MVP.
॓ ॔
Have the NBA Finals changed your opinion of LeBron James? http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/06/22/keidel-with-nba-title-theres-no-more-debate-lebron-is-lebest/
◙‿◙
Great mini movies by the NBA.. if you're a Heat fan it's a must watch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNEXm2izlGA&list=UUWJ2lWNubArHWmf3FIHbfcQ&index=0&feature=plcp
ÓŹ
In the final paragraph on the essay a sentence reads, "Then he paused on his way out, held up the trophies one more time, and exited into his new role of champion, a title that a Nike executive believes can boost him to Jordan-like brand status given today's social media and global impact."
Cause in the end that's what will matter. This year is over and all is right in the NBA but next year will be different. The Thunder are coming back and with purpose and in the end everyone will realize who the true king of basketball is. Someone who will earn that title, instead of being handed it. http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/8084394/nba-finals-why-finals-had-end-way
(╯°□°)╯
a lot of Heat and Thunder outside, and you thought the NBA Finals were over
No comments:
Post a Comment