Thursday, June 21, 2012

fathers day gifts


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Getting the hang of my fathers day gifts, my Gopro camera and iPhone... Thanks hun...Maybe next year I get my Canon 7D ...hint hint


¯(ºдಠ)/¯

Playin wit one of my father's day gift's from da wifey. Dis kindle fire. Goin tomorrow to enjoy dis spa to go


just got fathers day gifts from my kids and wife... i cryed a little but all is good. wish i was home with them now. 17 days and i should be on my way home.


thanks for the fathers day gifts for john. maria, katie and carmen...great job he was a very happy man today


◙‿◙

Thank you to my three wonderful children for the Father's Day gifts. I love you so much Bryant, Daniel and Chelsey :)


♥‿♥

Just like to say a BIG thank you for my BRILLIANT Fathers day gifts yesterday from My Sarah, My Chloe and My Lucy.....LOVE YOU ALL. XXX


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

One of my Father's Day gifts was a false moustache for every day of the week...I may wear one of them to work tomoz B-D


(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)

What an incredible family the Konkes are! Such a great article!
http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20120616/ARTICLE/120619618


ఠ_ఠ

My daughter always gives me the most interesting Father's Day gifts. This year it's bronchitis.


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Thank you Nateima for my Father's day gifts. I love them both. The pic of my Mom and Dad was the best gift I could have gotten. Love ya.


(✿ ♥◡♥

Next year I will be reciveing all Fathers day gifts, I need a new gas grill.!


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Fathers day was awesome. I just realized that I have given "Marty" 55 Fathers day gifts, I wish I could give him a million more. I love you dad!


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

One of the best Father's day gifts I ever received http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvS4tw2uiUA&feature=share


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...