(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
goodmorning goodmorning facebook family and friends I had wonderful fathers day weekend I kick it with my sons and daughters an my grandchildren and I wanna thank everybody for the happy father's day messages and calls to me love yall all. its monday everybody have a wonderful and blessed day and stay positive lovin my life and all the people in it. oh yea to all my hustler give me a apartment an some water and I can swim on the phone cooking cooking at the same damn time. LOL
┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘
Just want to thank my gorgeous children for their lovely fathers day messages sorry i could not be with you all but need to get the pennies in .We will catch up soon kids and have a night out .Jade , Nathan ,Ricardo ,Levi ,Georgia Ddaddy loves you so much and miss you all be safe love you lots xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✔
As I read all the happy father's day messages that everyone writes to their Dads it just hit me what an honor it is for me to be the Dad of 14 kids. I pray that I can represent their heavenly father in even the smallest way so that they all will want to honor and follow him.
♥◡♥
Morning good people.For all those overwhelming good fathers day messages,I am greatly humbled and promise never to let you down.And to all my fellow fathers.Let us strive to be the best.Good day.
◖|◔◡◉|◗
Well thank you for all the Happy Fathers day messages, and Happy Fathers Day to the ones i didnt call sorry i was able to go yell and scream at high school students for a day and a half. Now im sitting at the house with no voice.
⍢
Another weekend down,and a great recipe found! That was some good stuff but the kraut farts ars deadly. Thanks to all the kiddo's that sent fathers day messages.
No comments:
Post a Comment