(✿ σ_σ)
With the wickedness of the heat and profuse sweltering, I light thy candles, burning incense, as my acquired fondness of cooler weather permeates my thougths, the fragrance of burning leaves pungent through the air, the wisps of blowing winds breathed upon me from the vestibules of nature, I await the anticipated arrival of Hallows Eve . . . .
♥‿♥
Hey Miami fans...I'm so glad you guys are happy today...LBJ earned that one....TRUST me when I tell you all the Sh*t they're talking now is just fuel for the other teams. Oh, and understand this, if the Celtics had one more healthy body we would have beaten the Heat hands down and won a championship. OKC is still young and they don't now how to finish a series...yet.
◕‿‿◕。
Just wanted to say hello to everyone and see how you are all doing. The heat out here is excruciating right now, with no end in sight and, worse, no water. Clouds are high and dark but do not smell of rain. There is no thunder. Keep shade over your heads today. Try your best to keep cool. The next three days are likely to be hotter than you've experienced in a while. Have a good weekend, everyone.
(ʘ‿ʘ)
Miami Heat is world champion,and the parade is on monday.Is anybody going to the parae on that day to celebrate the Heat winning the finals,and for those who been hating on Lebron James get off his back,and continue to party for them boys all day.
╯‵Д′)╯
I am celebrating the Heat winning the NBA finals........ Definitely not because I am a Heat fan! I am so ****ing tired of the 30 minutes per hour ESPN devotes to it. Even if I was a fan of the NBA the over kill has turned me completely away. Much like the NFL and the seventeen day pregame show for the STUPERBOWL.It's over they won, now shut up and get on to something important like CWS, MLB, anything. Enough about the NBA.
No comments:
Post a Comment