Thursday, June 21, 2012

gravity


(´▽`)

a huge event takin place at zero gravity this THURSDAY!!! SEXY THURSDAYS // BIKINI BASH @ ZG!! LADIES GET IN FREEEEEE THIS NIGHT!!!! if u wear a bikini ;) more info at www.zgclub.com CHECK ME OUT DJING LIVE THERE!


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Very sad that someone apparently took our nice zero-gravity loungers from the front porch sometime last night. If anyone sees them on eBay or somewhere else, let us know. I can identify them.


The past z part o our gravity n xamtymz it gts xooooo heavy dt ts weight mks d present seem difficult 2 deal wd. :)


©¿©¬

I wish I knew then
What I know now
Wouldn't dive in
Wouldn't bow down
Gravity hurts
You made it so sweet
Till I woke up on
On the concrete


◙‿◙

I wish I knew then What I know now, Wouldn't dive in Wouldn't bow down, Gravity hurts You made it so sweet, Till I woke up on...On the concrete

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0BWlvnBmIE&feature=share


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

wish i know then
wat i know now
wouldn't ave dive in
wouldnt bow down
gravity hurts
you made is sweet
til i woke up on
on the cold concrete


(✿ ♥◡♥

"I'm wide awake and now it's clear to me
That everything you see, ain't always what it seems
I'm wide awake
Yeah, I was dreaming for so long

I wish I knew then
What I know now
Wouldn't dive in
Wouldn't bow down
Gravity hurts
You made it so sweet
Till I woke up on
On, on the concrete"


(✿ ☉‿⊙

Problems seem so small in the back of your mind, but they grow on us like gravity, and gravity always seems to make us fall


(✿ ´▽`)☞

I wish I knew then, What I know now
Wouldn't dive in, Wouldn't bow down
Gravity hurts...You made it so sweet
'Til I woke up on, On the concrete


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Amen, time to wake up to reality! Oop there goes gravity, 6.8billion people all competing for something =)) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lfxYhtf8o4&feature=share


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Gravity hurts /You made it so sweet /Till I woke up on/On the concrete http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU0XN_CL8T4&sns=fb


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

If the sky is the limit, I guess we're all screwed cuz gravity always seems to bring us back down. LOL


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...