Thursday, June 21, 2012

gravity


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

In physics he broke the law of gravity by ascending to heaven,,,


Ӭ ✿

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down!


"THEY"say d world rotates on gravity
"WE" say d world rotates on possibilities
"THEY" say there is only so much you can be
"WE" say ur eyes are enough how far can you see?.
The distance between you and all your ambitions are measured by FAITH and TIME.
Y0U are more than eagle, so graceful So spread out ur wings and fly


"In my school of gravity im the Prinipal that will suspend u in mid-air" - Floe Montana...lyricism never gets old.


♥◡♥

"TO ACHIEVE VICTORY WE MUST MASS OUR FORCES AT THE HUB OF ALL POWER MOVEMENT.THE ENEMY'S 'CENTRE OF GRAVITY'.


(〽◝ ))✿)

"LIKE" if u will go on thizz shit !!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1O-I5jYdVk&sns=fb


"I'm wide awake. Yeah, I was in the dark, I was falling hard, With an open heart. I'm wide awake. How did I read the stars so wrong? I'm wide awake. And now it's clear to me. That everything you see, Ain't always what it seems. I'm wide awake. Yeah, I was dreaming for so long.I wish I knew then, What I know now. Wouldn't dive in, Wouldn't bow down. Gravity hurts. You made it so sweet. 'Til I woke up on, On the concrete."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...