(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
good time at great adventure and nice time catching up with my long time friend Karen Keseling-Viafora. glad we got season passes so we can see more of each other and go down there more often. not a bad drive. kids had fun going on all the rollercosters. i only went on a couple rides b/c i am not a big fan of rollercosters. not sure where my kids got it from b/c phil and i don't go on them. :). ok they get it from there cousin Christine DeLiberto and aunt Janis Castagna DeLiberto. they love those fast rides. just got home and now time to relax. good night. ❤
(✿ ♥◡♥
Wishing you all a wonderful week....Won't be on computer for several days as we are heading off in the morning to remote parts of Utah and Wyoming. Hopefully will get a few photos to post later. Had a great adventure yesterday, which I can't tell you about for a few weeks at which time I'll post the few photos I have of that, too. Can't tell you because we have a friend and work associate coming in from out of town that we want to take on this same adventure and don't want to spoil the surprise. See you later!
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
today Eric Ives and myself went to the skytree tower it was a great adventure tons of parks and temples. we even found a teecup thing. and inside of the skytree station there was a mall and we had great pork buns.
(´▽`)
I'm not too into Facebook, but I am finding myself checking in as much as I possibly can hoping to see my daughter's posts. I'm glad she chose to study abroad. What a great adventure! Godspeed Pie Pie!
(✿ σ_σ)
Another blog post!!!!! This one includes lots of pictures! READ IT!
http://thenextgreatadventure.weebly.com/index.html
No comments:
Post a Comment